Consultation With Interior Design Coordinator & Lighting Specialist Terri
We have received a copy of documentation for:
Associated of Applied Science in Interior Design Degree
Practicing since 2017
Experience in various areas of design and as a realtor I'm up to date on what buyers want and what will add value to a home.
Available Consultation Types:
- Interior Decor Virtual Consultation
- In-Home Decorating Consultation
- In-Home Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration Consultation
- Seasonal In-Home Decorating Consultation
- Making the Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Consultation
- Organizer Specialist Consultation
- Lighting Specialist Consultation
- Shop With A Decorator (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Decor Implementation session (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration session (requires prior consultation)
- Making The Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Seasonal Decor Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Personalized Interior Decor Mood Board Creation (requires prior consultation)
- Interior Decor Follow-Up Consultation (requires prior consultation)
- Design Appointment Assistance With New Home Selections For Home Buyers
- In-Home Paint Color Assistance
Get To Know Me!
When did you realize you had a passion for your profession?
In 2002, I was just laid off and in the midst of a divorce so I asked myself “what do I want to be when I grow up?” I’ve always been an artistic person, drawing and crafting as a child and teenager but transforming spaces into something beautiful and cohesive is what truly excites me. I love to coordinate colors, styles, patterns and textures and I have a keen color memory and ability to visualize a space and how a piece may or may not work in that space.
Interior Design Professionals are typically experienced with a variety of styles. Describe your favorite spaces you have created:
My favorite spaces are the ones where I’ve re-imagined a homeowner’s space using their current possessions, editing them and adding new items to make a new, cohesive space. It’s the challenge of solving a design dilemma in a unique and creative way that makes any style exciting to me. However, I do lean more towards contemporary and eclectic styles but growing up in Phoenix has made Mid Century modern design very appealing as well.
Favorite places you have visited that sparked your artistic side or inspired you to design:
Most recently, farmer’s markets and my backyard! I love the colors and textures of nature and how everything flows together purposefully. There is a rhythm and balance in how things grow and that is incorporated into my designs. I also love the central coast area of California with its serenity and unique landscape and Chicago with its history and variety of architecture.
Your top 3 favorite foods to eat if all food was equally healthy:
This is incredibly difficult to narrow to 3 items, but I’d have to say-
- tomatoes, any kind, with olives, herbs, sea salt and a quality olive oil
- a great filet mignon, with or without a sauce
- an authentic ramen soup with a rich, homemade broth
Any other languages you are fluent in?
Not yet! But I want to learn Italian
Fun fact about you:
I am married to a man name Mike
I am divorced from a man name Mike
My dad’s name is Mike
And my first long-time boyfriend’s name was Mike.
I know Mike is a common name, but this is quite a coincidence. Maybe it’s a family thing, my aunt married two Eugene’s! Now that’s funny…
Consultants represent their own or other specific companies they work for. Please beware that InteriorDesignsToGo.com serves only as a consultant listing service & will not be a part of any agreement implemented as a result of any consultation booked on this website. By booking this appointment you agree to hold InteriorDesignsToGo.com harmless from the outcome of any consultation booked on this website. Please review and discuss any agreements directly with your consultant as well as their own terms, agreements, disclosures, plans, insurance, time frames, pricing on additional services & product purchased outside InteriorDesignsToGo.com website etc. It is encouraged for you to do your due diligence during the first consultation and ensure your selected consultant is a good candidate to move forward with your specific project.
Expectation Steps of Requested Booking
You may reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time prior to 48 hours before your consultation takes place. Appointment cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of your appointment time-frame will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.