Consultation With Interior Decorator Maddy
Experience Declared: Decorating homes since 2012
Available Consultation Types:
- In-Home Decorating Consultation
- In-Home Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration Consultation
- Making the Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Consultation
- Shop With A Decorator (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Decor Implementation session (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration session (requires prior consultation)
- Making The Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Furniture Refinishing Assistance Consultation
- Personalized Interior Decor Mood Board Creation (requires prior consultation)
- Interior Decor Follow-Up Consultation (requires prior consultation)
- Staging To Sell Your Home Consultation
Get To Know Me!
When did you realize you had a passion for your profession?
I was always decorating my spaces from a young age. I began to help friends and family decorate their homes and apartments and in 2000, when HGTV just started coming on TV, I realized that I did just as good of a job as some of the decorators on the show so I decided to put an ad in our city’s community magazine and that began my 8-year business.
Interior Design Professionals are typically experienced with a variety of styles. Describe your favorite spaces you have created:
I like to mix rustic with contemporary in some manner with all my projects. Currently, I like to do farmhouse mixed with boho and throw in some mid-century modern.
Favorite places you have visited that sparked your artistic side or inspired you to design:
Beach towns in California: Santa Barbara, Monterey, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano. Spain, I haven’t visited but love the vibe. I love the rusticity of brick walls and Spanish tiles and bougainvillea.
Your top 3 favorite foods to eat if all food was equally healthy:
Pizza, Pie, Cheese enchiladas
Any other languages you are fluent in?
Partially fluent in Spanish
Fun fact about you:
Besides decorating, I also love to bake.
Consultants represent their own or other specific companies they work for. Please beware that InteriorDesignsToGo.com serves only as a consultant listing service & will not be a part of any agreement implemented as a result of any consultation booked on this website. By booking this appointment you agree to hold InteriorDesignsToGo.com harmless from the outcome of any consultation booked on this website. Please review and discuss any agreements directly with your consultant as well as their own terms, agreements, disclosures, plans, insurance, time frames, pricing on additional services & product purchased outside InteriorDesignsToGo.com website etc. It is encouraged for you to do your due diligence during the first consultation and ensure your selected consultant is a good candidate to move forward with your specific project.
Expectation Steps of Requested Booking
You may reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time prior to 48 hours before your consultation takes place. Appointment cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of your appointment time-frame will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.