Consultation With Interior Designer Holly
We have received a copy of documentation:
Bachelor Of Fine Arts in Interior Design
Practicing Interior Design since 2014 including schooling
Available Consultation Types:
- In-Home Decorating Consultation
- Interior Decor Virtual Consultation
- In-Home Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration Consultation
- Seasonal In-Home Decorating Consultation
- Making the Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Consultation
- Organizer Specialist Consultation
- In-House Decor Implementation session (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration session (requires prior consultation)
- Making The Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Implementation Session(requires prior consultation)
- Seasonal Decor Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Organizer Specialist session (requires prior consultation)
- Personalized Interior Decor Mood Board Creation (requires prior consultation)
- Interior Decor Follow-Up Consultation (requires prior consultation)
- Interior Design Virtual Consultation
- Design Appointment Assistance With New Home Selections For Home Buyers
- In-Home General Interior Design Consultation
- In-Home Paint Color Selection Assistance
- In-Home General Remodeling Consultation
- In-Home Kitchen and Bath Remodel Consultation
- In-Home Follow-Up Consultation (requires prior consultation)
- In-Home Interior Design Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Shop With A Designer On-Site Appointment (requires prior consultation)
- Floor Plan Assistance Consultation
- 3D Room Rendering Consultation
- Interior Design Assistance For Builders
Get To Know Me!
When did you realize you had a passion for your profession?
I realized I love designing as far back as I can remember. I would sit on the couch, watch HGTV, and sketch out my own house on cheap graph paper. My grandpa is an architect too so design has always been in the family and I’ve always been around it. My passion has grown throughout the years motivating me to run and own my design business today!
Interior Design Professionals are typically experienced with a variety of styles. Describe your favorite spaces you have created:
My favorite style to design is mid-century modern and modern farmhouse!
Favorite places you have visited that sparked your artistic side or inspired you to design:
The Biltmore House is North Carolina. This place is AMAZING! I’m so fascinated with that era and how they were able to produce such magnificent interiors and architecture!
Your top 3 favorite foods to eat if all food was equally healthy:
Homemade Tacos. Pizza. And Coffee Cake!
Any other languages you are fluent in?
I took 2 years of Spanish so I know the basics.
Fun fact about you:
I love putting on my heavy pack and hiking through the mountains until my legs won’t let me! I love hard work and sweating!
Consultants represent their own or other specific companies they work for. Please beware that InteriorDesignsToGo.com serves only as a consultant listing service & will not be a part of any agreement implemented as a result of any consultation booked on this website. By booking this appointment you agree to hold InteriorDesignsToGo.com harmless from the outcome of any consultation booked on this website. Please review and discuss any agreements directly with your consultant as well as their own terms, agreements, disclosures, plans, insurance, time frames, pricing on additional services & product purchased outside InteriorDesignsToGo.com website etc. It is encouraged for you to do your due diligence during the first consultation and ensure your selected consultant is a good candidate to move forward with your specific project.
Expectation Steps of Requested Booking
You may reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time prior to 48 hours before your consultation takes place. Appointment cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of your appointment time-frame will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.