Consultation With Furniture Refinishing & Window Treatment Specialist Crystal
Currently enrolled in Interior Design course certification, currently employed by a furniture manufacturer that helps people put their ideas together and turn into reality. Also helps gives support with color choices.
Available Consultation Types:
- In-Home Decorating Consultation
- In-Home Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration Consultation
- Seasonal In-Home Decorating Consultation
- Making the Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Consultation
- Window Treatment Specialist Consultation
- Shop With A Decorator (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Decor Implementation session (requires prior consultation)
- In-House Furniture Layout & Reconfiguration session (requires prior consultation)
- Making The Most of Current Furniture & Decorations Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Seasonal Decor Implementation Session (requires prior consultation)
- Personalized Interior Decor Mood Board Creation (requires prior consultation)
- Furniture Refinishing Consultation
- Interior Decor Follow-Up Consultation (requires prior consultation)
Get To Know Me!
When did you realize you had a passion for your profession?
I have always had a passion for art and creating the visions in my head. Now being able to take someone else's ideas of what they want and making it actually happen is so gratifying.
Interior Design Professionals are typically experienced with a variety of styles. Describe your favorite spaces you have created:
I am have done shabby chic to metal and wood. I would say that I love eccentric design because of the out of the box thinking
That you are able to execute.
Favorite places you have visited that sparked your artistic side or inspired you to design:
Any art museum or art walks are inspirational but Italy is always a place that is educational.
Your top 3 favorite foods to eat if all food was equally healthy:
Avocado,pizza and caramel apple suckers
Any other languages you are fluent in?
Fun fact about you:
I love to inspire people
Consultants represent their own or other specific companies they work for. Please beware that InteriorDesignsToGo.com serves only as a consultant listing service & will not be a part of any agreement implemented as a result of any consultation booked on this website. By booking this appointment you agree to hold InteriorDesignsToGo.com harmless from the outcome of any consultation booked on this website. Please review and discuss any agreements directly with your consultant as well as their own terms, agreements, disclosures, plans, insurance, time frames, pricing on additional services & product purchased outside InteriorDesignsToGo.com website etc. It is encouraged for you to do your due diligence during the first consultation and ensure your selected consultant is a good candidate to move forward with your specific project.
Expectation Steps of Requested Booking
You may reschedule or cancel your appointment at any time prior to 48 hours before your consultation takes place. Appointment cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours of your appointment time-frame will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.